[IP] Sylvia mom to Josh

I just wanted to say thanks to you for posting the story about Josh not
washing his hands after smores and testing. I thought of your story the
other day when I tested and got a reading of 396. I immediately washed my
hands dried and retested to get a reading of 131. Thankfully I didn't
correct for the 196 points without double checking first!
Thanks to all of you, I learned something from this sight.
Michael Chambers