Re: [IP] Where do your kids, ages 4-7, put pump?

My 7 yo granddaughter wears hers in upper thighs so far.  She's been on the
pump since July 01, same day her mother, also Type I, went on pump.  My gd is
very thin - no fat at all, so it's difficult but so far, that's the only
place she's had infusion sites.  Most of the time part of the tubing shows.
She wears it in a little pouch just the size of the pump and hangs the pouch
around a nylon strap from a backpack kind of over her shoulder criss-cross
like they used to carry purses.  She's been very good about adapting to the
pump - she realizes there's no option but to accept it.    She uses comforts
infusion sites - they go in at 90 decree angle - not straight in.  So far its
the only infusion sites she's used - she seems to have no problem with them.
Good luck, sorry you have to deal with this.  Tammy