Re: [IP] Where do your kids, ages 4-7, put pump?

Dear Michelle,
My 8 year old daughter, who only "plugs in" on the stomach area, wears her
pump attached to the front of her pants.  If she is wearing a dress, she
will attach it to her shirt top in the middle.  I made her a pump case (and
there are many available to buy) for around the waist, the leg, etc. but she
chooses to not to wear them.  There have been occasions where she has put
the pump in her underwear, but I get upset with that one.  Body heat is not
good for the insulin or the pump especially in warm weather (or so I have
been told)
Good luck with your pump start.  It is so much better than shots.
Pump mom to Jessy,8, dx 1/02, Julie,4 non diab., and Trevor, 1 non diab.