[IP] Re: Pat, Biz of Insulin pumps

I think we should be entitled to an upgrade at about every four or five years,
no matter if the insurance is paying 100 percent, or as in my instance where I
have to pay 20 percent.  I think we are entitled to new technology as it
becomes available (dont you?).

I'm a little tired of the approach that we are putting any kind of burden on
the insurance system.  My Educator writes me a prescription for 300 strips per
month, which I usually refill in about five weeks.  My one pharmacist sees no
problem with it, but my other pharmacist thinks I am abusing the system.
That's kind of the flavor I got out of the article...........