Re: [IP] Re: Biz of Insulin Pumps

> Is it me?  This article really really bugged me.  Do we want people
> the cost of upgrading a pump after five years?  This is exactly what we
> entitled to.

This article seemed like a fairly straight forward and unbiased attempt to
compare current information concerning the three insulin delivery systems
and I have no problem with researchers trying to do that. It is true that
the 3rd party - arm-length approach - to reporting the information makes the
conclusions seem cold and impersonal.

On your other point, I do not believe I am entitled to pump upgrades on a
specific schedule. What I purchase (and pay for) through my insurance
company is coverage for medically required treatments and care.