[IP] Where do your kids, ages 4-7, put pump?

My daughter Zoe (5) will start on pump very soon and we are considering a lot
of details - like where she should store her pump on her person.  She will
usually have her infusion sets in upper bottom & 'love handles' and we have
been planning to have her pump in an inside pocket of her shirt on her back
(out of sight, out of mind).  Now we worry about her backpack being
uncomfortable when she goes to school... but she can get at her pockets and
lies on her side at rest time...

I would love to hear your experiences with your young children wearing pump.

Mother to Zoe, 5, dx 9/11/01; Nick, 13 and wife to Walt