Re: [IP] It's Back I think

Wise Jenny wrote:
>>> This is too much like old LULA's yarns about being so wealthy it hurts
but this one goes to wall-mart and K-Mart to get candy
Bargains. Just the similarity is soooooo spot-on, I wouldn't doubt our
little troll is back to get our blood pumpin' again. >>>

Jenny,

When SSP *acknowledged* Lurline, I knew she had hit the nail on the head!! I
wonder if the same guy who kept track of Lula has a fruit in the mix? Anyone
recall how to do that Header search that was done before and the ridiculous
posts attributed to him/her/it - our favorite *Troll*?

There was another post I'm taking a chance on that's it's also fake.
YMMV!!!!

@

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

.
--
Failure is not an option....It comes bundled with the software.
                                                (--------Bill Gates?)