[IP] It's Back I think

On 10/20/02 2:18 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Sara Dearest
> In a message dated 10/18/2002 12:57:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
>> in my country
> and *your* county is?

The good old USA. This is too much like old LULA's yarns about being so
wealthy it hurts but this one goes to wall-mart and K-Mart to get candy
Bargains. Just the similarity is soooooo spot-on, I wouldn't doubt our
little troll is back to get our blood pumpin' again.

Failure is not an option....It comes bundled with the software.
                                                (--------Bill Gates?)
Jenny Sutherland