Re: [IP] animas ez manager support (A little lengthy)

I have the ez manager, too.  I've put favorites in the palm and they
transfer during the sync.  I can't figure out how to transfer from
categories to favorites from the desktop.

I always wear my glasses and still have problems reading that tiny print.
If you hear from them before I do, please let me know if you can change the
font size and how.

Animas has gotten back to me about exmanager although alot slower than on
pump questions.

Good luck!