[IP] Re: Approved!!!!

In a message dated 10/19/2002 4:51:47 AM Paciic Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  Well I got to try and get ahold of my sales rep  Hopefully it won't take to
> long to get it!  I have to pay upfront and get reimbursed in about 2 weeks
> from insurance though

Summer, I know how excited you must be!!  When I bought Claire's pump (not
Minimed), AutoControl Medical in Toronto just gave me the pump when they knew
I had insurance approval.  When I received the cheque from the insurance
after getting the invoice for the sale, I then wrote them the cheque for
payment, about 7 weeks later.  Won't Minimed do that??  I would think they
would want to be competitive.

Also, regarding the saline run.  If you can't get saline, just stick a set on
you (without the catheter inserted) and carry around the pump and pretend to
be using it anyhow.  A few days of even that will be helpful.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8