Re: [IP] animas ez manager support (A little lengthy)

    Just wanted to let you know, I use an animas pump, use the ez-manager and
I am also having a hard time getting answers to my EZ manager questions- I
also tried going through the e-mail support on their website and contacted my
sales rep, who forwarded my questions to the appropriate people I would
think. I have never received any further documentation about the program
aside from whatever comes with the download. In defense of Animas, This is
really the only difficulty I have had with the company at all, and I think it
may also be because I am not being persistent about getting an answer, my
questions seem almost trivial-but I would really like an answer!
   Question 1: Can we get the PC desktop to store your favorites when you do
a hot sync? My daughter likes to "Crash" her palm and creating new favorites
and made up foods (ie- slurpees- it's not in the FDA food database) gets
boring after the second or third time you have done it.
    Question 2: Are there any upgrades that would make the reports look like
the one touch reports? The daily reports are too much info, the trending is
not enough, I wish they could make the reports a little more like the in
touch software from lifescan or find a way for me to import the data from the
ez-manager to the in touch software.
    Question 3: Anyone know of some type of screen magnifier they have for a
palm m125 so I do not have to go digging for my glasses every time I need to
find a food?
    Like I said, everything else about Animas has been great, and the really
important things (Battery issues, training, clip issues, support at 2 am)
they have been fantastic, but I do wish I could get EZ manager answers, I
really do like the software!
    Jacky D. D'xed '69, Mom to Rissa, 12. D'xed 92, and Allie, 4, D'xed '99