[IP] Re: Life Insurance

  Doesn't it just burn you that a life insurance company would know exactly
what a Ha1c means and when you call your health insurance company, when you
talk about anything D related, they act like it is the first time they have
heard of it????
   I'm SOOOOO tired of fighting them for everything!!
  Jacky D, D'xed '69, Mom to Rissa, 12, D'xed '92, and Allie, 4, D'xed '99