Re: [IP] Another curious question

>>here's another question:
Why did it deliver glucagon - was it just for lows, or all the time?
 I wonder if they'll ever start making pumps that do that again - it sounds
like something that might be included in a closed loop system.  (guess they
took it out to make pumps smaller?)>>

It was a *prototype*. I think someone in Elkhart (Whitehall at the time -
Anacin makers) urked the developer and he went to California. There was
another one (Biostator) that was so large the patient had to stay in bed.
Hard telling what technology will soon bring forth. (~_^)

What the future has in store for you depends largely on what you place in
store for the future. ~ Leslie A. Brown