[IP] PoP Chat Reminder

It is time once again for the Parents of Pumpers
chat!!! PoP chats are held every Saturday night at
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chat room.
This is the perfect place for new or prospective
parents-of-pumpers to ask questions, or to offer help
if you're a veteran parent-of-pumper. All are welcome,
of course, and other things can be discusses as well.
:) Hope to see some of your friendly faces there!

PS...for all of you who came last week and I missed
because I couldn't be there, I will be there tonight
and would love to see you, if you can make it! :)

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom,
Insulin Pumpers website www.insulin-pumpers.org
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]