Re: [IP] APPROVED!!!!!

On 10/18/02 6:11 PM, "Jillaine Bieda" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> [...]

Sterile Saline is a prescription item, at least it is here in Texas.   I
tried to get some from a pharmacy to dilute some insulin I was giving my
hamster and ended up going to the vet as it was simpler, and actually
cheaper.   However, I do NOT recommend that people see their vet when they
want to do a Saline Tryout with a Pump.      ;>)