[IP] Medical Supply Mail Order

I have been using PharmaCare Direct for my diabetic supplies. They charge me
$20.00 per prescription item regardless of how much the item actually is.
When I went to a Wellness Retreat in Baltimore there were a number of other
suppliers there. One of them took my insurance information and then checked
with them to make sure they could be a preferred provider. They called me to
let me know that they were approved. The sales rep said that his company
accepts what ever the insurance pays - no deductible and no co-payment. He
was supposed to send me an email so I would have the company's information
on file the next time I had a prescription. Unfortunately, I have not gotten
that email and I now have a prescription.

Does anyone have a supplier that they recommend?