Re: [IP] Anyway ever have legal problems due to a low?

In my hometown, a man in his, I'd say, mid-20's or so was charged with
vehicle manslaughter, I believe.  His attorney got him acquitted.  I'll try
to find the story in my local newspaper archives and email it to you.  If I
recall correctly, I believe two people, a husband and wife, died in this
accident. This happened about a year ago.  If you're interested, email me
privately.  Tammy