Re: [IP] stress

    My daughter's CDE, known affectionately in the region as Gary Guru, told
us that the first time he had to do public speaking, his bgs shot up to 400.
He also "test drove" the Glucowatch & showed it to Melissa, who was delighted
to see he had more than a few bgs in the 300s.....His explanation for both
scenarios: Hey, I may know a lot, but it's STILL diabetes!!!!
    Good luck with your soccer campaign AND with keeping your bgs under
control in the interim!
Renee (Melissa's pump-mom/advocate)