[IP] stress

I'm being stressed by taking on a project(getting
soccer in the high school). I'm usually a stay at home
mom and now find myself being a letter writer,
spokesperson, meeting leader, decision maker and
foremost a politician. All these roles are new to me
and my sugars are showing the stress.  It's weird the
way they shoot up every time a situation comes up
where I'm on the spot.(which is very random)and stay
up for hours. I'm nervous about raising basal because
most of the time i'm fine. I just keep testing and
correcting. I know I need to chill out but the
relationship of blood sugars to stress is uncanny and
sooooooo obvious in my situation.peg

Do you Yahoo!?