Re: [IP] APPROVED!!!!!

Congratulations to you Summer!!!
I've been pumping with my blue paradigm for six weeks and I just love it!!!

About the price difference between the 508 and the Paradigm.. according to the
Mini-med web site.. all pumps are the same price!  You might want to check
that out.. no sense in paying more than you have to.

Happy Pumping!!

-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. paradigm pumping since 09/03/02)
The Paradigm is $200 dollars more so I assuming they approved the cheaper of
the 2.  I don't think it's cause it newer.  Right now I really don't care they
are covering the $5700 I will  pay the extra $200 I'm sure I can complain and
they will eventually cover it to but I don't want to wait any longer and I've
had enough insurance battle for now!!