Re: [IP] How come the ratios don't add up?!

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your replies!!
I now have some good theories to test out. For the most part Ryan is doing
well - his last A1c was 7.2, which is not bad for his age. But he recently
had a lot of unexplained highs, and I have needed to do a lot of
adjustments. That, coupled with the uneven ratios (why didn't I question
that earlier?! Now I'm kicking myself!), probably does mean his basals are
off. Good thing it is the weekend so I can experiment on him :)
thanks again!