[IP] Not really related but really need some help

I'm sorry but this is not to do with diabetes but I am very stuck and worried
about my husband. He is in the Marine Corps and is currently away on a field
trip for three weeks. I just received an email from him saying that he went to
see the doctor today because he had blood in him urine which has never
happened before. The doctors told him that he needs to eat more fruit and
vegetables. He's never really eaten a lot of fruit and vegetables anyway and
this hasn't happened so I don't see why it would happen now. Does anyone have
any idea what this might be? I really appreciate any help and I know this is
not diabetic related but I am very worried about him. Thanks a lot :)

JacquiGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :