Re: [IP] Another curious question

>>>Pumps in their present form (user friendly) have been around for 10-15
years depending one which one you wish to consider the "first"
pump with variable basals and bolus capability. Our pump historian, Jan
Hughey, can probably give us the exact date. Michael>>>

Did someone call my name? ;) You can check out the Evolution of Pumps on my
PictureTrail album. The first prototype was a backpack that also delivered
glucagon - 1963!

Beware of half truths, you may be getting the wrong half