Re: [IP] Life Insurance

Yes, I purchased $50,000.00 on my daughter who was dx'd at 13 months of age.
I could look but I think she was in her late teens when I purchased it.
She's 33 now.  Yes,  the sooner the better although with things the way they
are anymore, it may already be too late.  You know, everyone suing everyone,
the war, crazy people, snipers, hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, kidnappers,
rapists, pedofiles.  The insurance companies are raising rates like crazy
because of the huge payouts.  But when I purchased I made sure the agent
understood she was diabetic (even tho he may not really have realized what it
was) but I did mention several times she was diabetic and I've kept it up
over the years because I know she'd never be able to get insurance now.  It's
only like $120.00 year.  Good luck.  Tammy