Re: [IP] i take it back

I, for one, enjoyed reading URTAsef's reply - I found it humorous and clever.
 You go girl (I hate that expression but it gets the message across).  How
can reading an email be too much stress.  It's just letters on a ficticious
piece of paper from someone you'll never meet, never need to socialize with
or meet face to face and is probably thousands of miles away.    Stress is
dealing with diabetes for three decades as have I and many, many others on
the list.    Tammy