Re: [IP] APPROVED!!!!!

> Why does an insurance company approve the minimed but not the paradigm? I
 know when I got approval for the Deltec Cozmo, the sales rep said there ight be some concern because it was new. That I can understand but the other two aren't new or are they?<

The Paradigm is $200 dollars more so I assuming they approved the cheaper of the 2.  I don't think it's cause it newer.  Right now I really don't care they are covering the $5700 I will  pay the extra $200 I'm sure I can complain and they will eventually cover it to but I don't want to wait any longer and I've had enough insurance battle for now!!

Summer  (dx'd 1986 at age 4)