Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:56:01 -0700
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Sara Dearest

Sara dearest,
Don't worry you will never have the problems we have with the use of
this pump.  You stay in your little ghetto and ruminate upon how the
rest of the world lives.  It must be dreadfully hurtful to be left out
of social activities and sit there sucking on your thumb.
You jealousy is amazing and your lack of knowledge is even greater.  Why
not let us take you on a real shopping tour and show you that in real
stores these sensor units are not used.
We have a wonderful term in my country for people such as yourself who
attempt to run willy-nilly over others whilst the primary person is
attempting to warn others of the possibilities that exist in real life.
Unfortunately you don't deal in reality.
Have a good day GILLEST!