Re: [IP] APPROVED!!!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 7:01 PM
Subject: [IP] APPROVED!!!!!

> I just got home from work and I got my letter of approval from my
insurance!!!!!!!   I was approved for the minimed 508 - not paradigm but I
will pay the extra $200 for it !! and for the yearly supplies which we
estimated at $2800 Canadian!!!  I am sooooo excited I can tell my sugars are
gonna go through the roof(just like Christmas!!)   I can't hook up for 2 1/2
weeks cause my trainer/nurse is on vacation but am hoping to hook up with
saline as soon as it arrives to become totally familiar with it - I tried
out the 508 but not paradigm.  Does anyone know If I can just buy saline??
Well I got to try and get ahold of my sales rep  Hopefully it won't take to
long to get it!  I have to pay upfront and get reimbursed in about 2 weeks
from insurance though.  But my wonderful gramma has gien me a check to cover
the cost till reimbursment!!!  Now I have to get the bank to cash it and
give me a certified check!!!

> Gotta go can't sit still any longer!!!!!
>

> Summer ( dx'd 1986 at age 4)
> future owner of a blue paradigm!!!!

Hi Summer

I think you can just ask your pharmacist for saline he should be able to
give it to you. You may not even have to pay for it. Good new for you, my
son has been pumping for 4 months and we love it.

Jillaine mom to Evan