[IP] Anyway ever have legal problems due to a low?

This week, I found guilty of simple assault in an incident which occurred
when I blacked out due to a low somewhere below 40.  My attorney is filing
an appeal. Looks like I will also be sued, especially since the judge used
the word ''negligent' in his comments.

Anyone with experience in handling something like this, please reply in

Steve Roche

- dxed Oct 1966, on a Minimed 508 since Sept 2000,
add to that an arrest record from March 2002