I just got home from work and I got my letter of approval from my insurance!!!!!!!   I was approved for the minimed 508 - not paradigm but I will pay the extra $200 for it !! and for the yearly supplies which we estimated at $2800 Canadian!!!  I am sooooo excited I can tell my sugars are gonna go through the roof(just like Christmas!!)   I can't hook up for 2 1/2 weeks cause my trainer/nurse is on vacation but am hoping to hook up with saline as soon as it arrives to become totally familiar with it - I tried out the 508 but not paradigm.  Does anyone know If I can just buy saline??   Well I got to try and get ahold of my sales rep  Hopefully it won't take to long to get it!  I have to pay upfront and get reimbursed in about 2 weeks from insurance though.  But my wonderful gramma has gien me a check to cover the cost till reimbursment!!!  Now I have to get the bank to cash it and give me a certified check!!!

Gotta go can't sit still any longer!!!!!

Summer ( dx'd 1986 at age 4)
future owner of a blue paradigm!!!!