[IP] Re: Boston

I just completed Joslin's "Do-It" refresher program 2 weeks ago. After
being a diabetic for 37 years, many  things have changed. The class
consists of about 15 individual. There were diabetics from all over the
country, plus 1 individual from outside the US. The program is 4 days
and you meet with doctors, dieticians, and an exercise physiologist,
plus daily educational classes.  They are following up on the changes
they made to my pump therapy. I have a great CDE that I can contact any
time, if I am having problem. I would highly recommend Joslin to anyone
with diabetes - new and us veterans of many years.   :-)