Re: [IP] Pump Hugggggssssss

Pumper and Friends,

     Dauna had ask me to call her today and let her know how I did in  GI
surgery on Thursday. She knew I did not want to go in and have the things
done, as they put me under I could feel her Pump Huggggggggsssssssss. She was
here to help me keep fighting.  I had told the doctor do not put any tubes in
me, and to let me go if something happen. I will need to wait a week before I
will know if the repairs worked and what is going on with the part they
removed. But I know I have a A***** sitting next to me, Dauna .... you will be
missed put not forgotten.

      I will always for I had the great joy to call Dauna, friend. Dauna was
great one, who make me :-)  and I'm HAPPY to know.

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:41:08 -0500 George Lovelace <email @ redacted>

> To quote from Dave:
>       "Theres Dauna, still bringing people
> together."
> Let us come together now with the ONE thing
> that we have in common.
     I will try to login if only for a minute , if I can.