RE: [IP] Pump wallet card or something along those lines

> Only you can decide its worth.  For me, I would say yes.  They
> ingrave critical information on your bracelet/pendant, and provide a
> toll free number for emergency services personnel to call to obtain
> a complete, detailed medical history.

In practice, I think the only info that gets used is what is engraved
on the bracelet. There quite a few EMT's on the list that can speak
to that directly.

There are many organizations that provide Medical ID bracelets and
will do the engraving for you. The list on the LINKS page of the web
site is not comprehensive, but it does include most of the companies
that our members have mentioned at one time or another. I've
purchased both Medic Alert and bracelets from the "Others". My
daughter prefers both the looks and durability of the Others. That's
not a recommendation, just her preferance.

Michael