Re: [IP] Another curious question

That is  a lot longer then I realized, wow.

Jacqui

We have a dozen list members that have been using pump therapy for 20
years or more (one over 25). See the Over 24,900 club button in the
MEMBERS ONLY area of the web site.

Pumps in their present form (user friendly) have been around for
10-15 years depending one which one you wish to consider the "first"
pump with variable basals and bolus capability. Our pump historian,
Jan Hughey, can probably give us the exact date.

Michael