Re: [IP] Pump wallet card or something along those lines

I feel very relieved that you gave me this site. I always worry that when I am
out, or when someone finds me at home in a coma or something that no one will
now what's happening (especially since no one really knows me) or won't really
pay attention to the medical bracelet I have since it doesn't really stand
out, nor does the little warning on my watch so thank you. :) I guess there's
not a price on safety, I believe anyway.

Jacqui

>>>Only you can decide its worth.  For me, I would say yes.  They ingrave
critical information on your bracelet/pendant, and provide a toll free
number for emergency services personnel to call to obtain a complete,
detailed medical history.  In addition to IDDM, I have hyperlipidemia,
hypertension, and have had a 4-vessel bypass.  In other words, I've got
issues!  I want as much information made available to emergency services
personnel as possible, and I think short of a microchip implant, Medic Alert
does a good job of this.

That is a little expensive but is the membership worth it?

Jacqui