RE: [IP] Another curious question

I remember a co-working being on a Mini-Med pump in 1983.  I think it was
pretty new on the market then.

Dr. Arnold Kadish built the first portable continuous insulin delivery
device (experimental) in the early 1960s.  It looked about like a backpack.
Reasonable sized, serviceable devices surfaced in the literature in 1978 and
1979 but these devices still weighed about 400 grams and measured 18cm X 9cm
X 7cm.

Kelly

I was just wondering roughly how long the pump has been around for. I'm from
Australia and didn't really hear about it being used a lot until I moved to
America last year so just out of curiosity, how long has it been around. :)

JacquiGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com