RE: [IP] Pump wallet card or something along those lines

Only you can decide its worth.  For me, I would say yes.  They ingrave
critical information on your bracelet/pendant, and provide a toll free
number for emergency services personnel to call to obtain a complete,
detailed medical history.  In addition to IDDM, I have hyperlipidemia,
hypertension, and have had a 4-vessel bypass.  In other words, I've got
issues!  I want as much information made available to emergency services
personnel as possible, and I think short of a microchip implant, Medic Alert
does a good job of this.

That is a little expensive but is the membership worth it?