Re: [IP] Pump wallet card or something along those lines

I actually did just join up since it seems like a good deal anyway, especially
since I don't know many people around where I live and I have an 18 month
daughter and I'm pregnant so thanks a lot for that site. I was just wondering
though where I can find information about the cards since I can only see
information about the bracelets. Thanks so much. :)

>>>Medic Alert sells one for their members for $5.00.  They've gotten pricey
since I joined in the mid-eighties.  I think it was about $10 when I signed
up, but has gone up to $35 for a new membership now.

KellyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :