[IP] I didn't alarm today thank goodness

We went to see President Bush speak today and I was very relieved that I made
it thru the metal detectors and the purse search with no problems.  I told
them what I had before I went thru and said "no problem."

They looked more at my 35mm camera than they did my blood sugar machine.

Faith and Sweetie Pie, my mighty blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here
>>who had visions of secret service guys holding
my pump trying to figure out if it was explosive while
it was still connected to me and me saying please be
careful no yanking on the tubing!