Re: [IP] Re: Closure

At 10/18/2002, 11:00 AM email @ redacted wrote:
>How interesting!  The Americun freedom of speech in action!
>Bye the bye my post for today was to advise all that I would present nor
>further commentary on this dreadful predicament upon the advice of my
>Solicitor (family Attorney & firm here);  as was said by them do not tip
>your hand until your case is being heard.
>Please do not reply further to this subject in a public medium or in
>private electronic mail.
>I shall notify all of the outcome when that has come about.

This is not a public forum. It is a private list and is international in
scope, so U.S. laws concerning the "freedom of speech" do not apply here.
Please see http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml for our in-house
rules. Please be aware that any member that flagrantly violates our
policies is subject to immediate removal from the list.

Sam Skopp