Re: [IP] Boston

In a message dated 10/18/02 8:40:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I was born And raised in Boston (Dorchster section) when laying out the
> streets my forefathers took the easy way and followed the cow paths and
> deer
> trails. Just follow the signs to Joslin. The cows did not stop & shop so
> parking has always been a problem and now expensive. Joslin is well worth
> the
> trip...Capt

I was also born close to Dorchester (Quincy ) next town over. I agree with
all the posts about Boston and its rude drivers. I will tell you I went to
see DR Joslin, and DR White before there was a clinic like it appears today.
I recall when it was built in 1957. Before that I went to Joslin's first
clinic at his 5 story home near Kenmore Square. It's near Fenway Park. I must
say they have over 3/4 million files of people and mine is in the first
31,000. I only mention this because weather my genes or Joslin have got me
this far or not I am sure medical advise did at least help along the way. So
weather you come to Boston or not you should get the best medical advise you
can.I am off the soap box and back to my turkey sandwich Roger C (dx 12/1/47
pm 5/7/00) hockey puck still in tow