Re: [IP] Pump wallet card or something along those lines

I use the minimed 508. I've had a look on their website and catalogues and
what not and the only thing they seem to have is this band for the watch, I
originally got a card from them that opens up but it's more for the wallet and
doesn't fit in the pump. I haven't spoken to anyone though so maybe they have
them, they are just not on their website or anything so I'll ask them and see
what they say.

Jacqui

>>>Jacqui, contact your pump company/local rep and see if they have one of
these type cards.  I know that Disetronic has one.

David