[IP] Pump wallet card or something along those lines

I was just wondering if there is anything that I can buy that will identify me
as being on the pump.  I have this thing that attaches on to my watch but it's
not very good and I doubt that anyone would see it since it doesn't really
stand out. There is a little slip in the case that I have my pump in that I
can put a card, I just can't find anything. I also have a medical bracelet
that says diabetic and that's it, although for advice on the bracelet, i'll
got back and read the messages on those. So I mainly just want to know about a
wallet ID card or something I can put in my pump case so that people have some
idea as to what it is. Thanks

JacquiGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :