[IP] Re: Boston

> Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:41:09 -0400
> From: "James C. Heath" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Boston
> I was born And raised in Boston (Dorchster section) when laying out the
> streets my forefathers took the easy way and followed the cow paths and
> trails. Just follow the signs to Joslin. The cows did not stop & shop so
> parking has always been a problem and now expensive. Joslin is well worth
> trip...Capt.

if you were born and raised in Dorchester you must know my roots -- the
Ohrenberger family? Grandpa was a football star and then superintendent of
Boston Schools. He had type 2. his son died of D complications quite young.
My mother went to St Gregory's and Still teaches there! BTW we don't go to
Joslin except for eye stuff. We go to Children's. Oh, and I was born at the
OLD St. Margarets, so were my kids.

Mom of Lauren, 11
Pumper for two years