[IP] Going low from stress was Panic Room

Sorry, I am little behind on reading my digest.  It has really been a
rough week.  I go low from stress.  I have mentioned before to the list
that I have an anxiety disorder.  Anxiety, to me, feels like a low blood
sugar and I often get them mixed up because my anxiety is like small
panic attacks.  Fear from out of the blue for no apparent reasons.  I
can go into a downward spiral.  The anxiety causes low blood sugars and
low blood sugars  make me uneasy and, therefore, more anxiety.  Also, if
I am having a hectic day at work and feeling stressed and pressured, I
will bottom out.  I do, on the other hand, get high blood sugar readings
if someone makes me mad.  You know the kind of mad that makes your heart
pound.  I will always test high afterwards.  Just my two cents.  :-)