Re: [IP] medic alert bracelets

>>>We used to get the ones from Medic Alert,  but after losing four
different ones over the years from them getting caught on something, we
finally gave up and switched to the $5 ones from the drugstore. Barbara A.
Petzoldt >>>

I can see the need for savings here, but wouldn't it be worth it to have the
ID# and 800# of MedicAlert engraved on the backs of these *cheapies* for
Zach's safety? (~_^)

I've got to simplify my life, even my carbohydrates are complex ~ Shoe