Re: [IP] medic alert bracelets

> I recently purchased one from Lauren's Hope for my son.

Which one did you get for your son?    When I looked at them I
was concerned he would think them to feminine,  plus I didn't like
the idea of spending so much money on a boy child (would have
done it for the girls)  since he spends so much time--------well
being a BOY  :)

We used to get the ones from Medic Alert,  but after loosing four
different ones over the years from them getting caught on something,
we finally gave up and switched to the $5 ones from the drugstore.

Fenton, MO