[IP] Re: carb/ratios???

With the records you are keeping, the endo should be able to figure out
Quincy's carb/insulin ratio.  Once you know that, when he eats, you
count how many carbs he is eating, and give insulin based on that
ratio.  We also use the bg before the meal to determine whether or not
he needs extra insulin to cover a high, or more carbs to correct a low.

Sheila, mom to Kyle, 14, dx'd 10/11/00
Jennifer, Kristi, Jacklyn
wife to Steve