Re: [IP] Re: Pump and Alarms

In a message dated 10/17/02 6:28:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You can not make so dogmatic a statement that nothing about a pump sets off
> alarms.  But then, perhaps you live on another planet where your shopping
> experiences are wonderful and these cheapie places.  As to your shock and
> dismay regarding the prices at Nordstrom's and Bloomies I would suggest you
> not shop there.  You may go into a severe hypo.  Do you even use a pump and
> are you allowed to go anywhere other than in your house?

This is totally unnecessary....can't a topic be discussed without personal
attacks? geesh....It is nice you can shop wherever you like and ride on lears
but the sarcasm just seems so inappropriate....call me confused, I thought
the thread was about setting off alarms and rude personnel although the first
poster did make a comment about the merchandise in the stores which also had
nothing to do with it .....deep breath....oh yes, diabetes...I
remember....and the right to have an opinion without being personally
attacked....am I in the right place?
now ten!