Re: [IP] Chain Sympathy Card for Mike Breiding

> I am starting a Chain Sympathy Card for Mike Breiding.  If you
> interested in prticipating, please email me and let me know and send
> me your address.
> Steve & Jem

Sorry, I did not see the original post as some of the digests are coming to
me shortened. Is this to be an e-card? If so, many of those companies
*share* the addys they receive. This will be an awful lot of addys for them
to use for spamming mourners. :-(